10.18.2008

cuppacakes by +wondermilk



These gorgeous cupcakes are from Malaysia-based bakery cuppacakes by +wondermilk. There are so many beautiful cupcakes on their Web site that I had a hard time choosing which two to post! The fact that these cupcakes are so pleasing to the eye is not really surprising when you consider that the bakers behind cuppacakes are all trained graphic designers! Cuppacakes by +wondermilk is actually a design consultancy, a cupcake shop, and an art collective all in one! Unfortunately, the cuppacakes cafe is in Malaysia, so I don't think I'll be sampling these any time soon. If you live in Malaysia, check out their adorable store. Or, if you don't feel like leaving the house, call their cupcake delivery service! To view more of cuppacakes by +wondermilk's lovely creations, visit their Web site and click on the design gallery.


6 comments:

Veggie Cookster said...

So pretty! :)

Chocolate Shavings said...

Those have to be some of the nicest looking cupcakes ever!

Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer said...

Those really are beautiful - So elegant and impressive!!

Anonymous said...

I live walking distance from cuppacakes, and I've been there once.

May I just say that even though their cupcakes look pretty, they are absolutely disappointing in quality and flavour.

The price is set unbelievably high, for an incredibly small cupcake. I guess that's what you pay for 'designer' cupcakes.

But honestly I felt like I was robbed at their little cupcakery. I ordered the passion fruit soda, and I was given a stingy squeeze of passion fruit syrup, then loaded with soda water.
THAT, wasn't at a fair price either either.

I say, boo.
Don't fly all the way here to eat them.
Just admire the designs from their website.

dessert girl said...

Oh, that's too bad! It's also disappointing when things don't taste as good as they look! Well, at least we can still use them for inspiration!

Azu said...

I have to agree with ping. Tasted them and BIG DISSAPOINMENT! Even my big-eater-dessert-lover children hated them. As they say "don't judge a book by its cover".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...