10.29.2008

Halloween Spider Cake

I couldn't let Halloween weekend come and go without posting a little something sweet for all you monster mashers out there. This Frosting Web cake from Country Living would be the perfect addition to any Halloween celebration. It keeps with the theme, but isn't too kid-like for an adult get-together. You can use any variety of layer cake for the base. The top and sides are then covered with chocolate glaze and melted white chocolate. Click here for the recipe and for instructions on creating the web.

5 comments:

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Your spider web came out FAN>TAST>IC!
~ingrid

dessert girl said...

Thanks, Ingrid, but that picture is from the Country Living Web site. I wish I was that talented! :-)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

LOL! Well, don't I feel like a dummy! The way it's writen I just thought you meant the idea not the photo was theirs, oops, my bad!

I feel exactly the same way, wishing I was that talented. WE'll get there I'm sure.

Anywhooooo, Happy Halloween!
~ingrid

Veggie said...

Wow, I love your cake, Happy Halloween!

Fahrenheit 350° said...

WOW! That's pretty much all I can say! I have to try this too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...