12.19.2009

The Mixing Bowl: Holiday Fudge by yellowlion

Nothing says happy holidays like fudge! Homemade fudge was a family tradition when I was a kid, so I was so pleased when Sarah at yellowlion sent over this delicious (and easy!) recipe for marshmallow/walnut/chocolate chip fudge! It's the perfect holiday treat and, as Sarah told me, a must for any chocolate lover!

Based in Chicago, Sarah creates beautiful screen prints that are inspired by her love of nature and, of all things, the patterns of Rorschach tests! Personally, I've always been fascinated with the look of the Rorschach inkblots. There's something about their surreal, dreamlike quality that I can't resist, so I love how Sarah takes that concept and kicks it up a notch with gorgeous colors and interesting designs.

I hope you all enjoy your holidays! Click here for more information on Sarah's work and to shop online! Thanks, Sarah! More fudge and prints after the jump.


4 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Gorgeous screen prints! And I love making fudge using marshmallows-it always sets so perfectly! :D

Taylor said...

The prints are just gorgeous. I’m going to check out her site right now.

kiss my spatula said...

really beautiful and inspiring!

Tres Jolie Studios said...

Lovely! I love the little recipe image too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...