9.03.2010

Edible Art: Paul Wayne Gregory

I have a major weakness for chocolate sculpture. Don't ask me why. Probably because it combines two of my favorite things: art and food! So, of course, I'm loving these amazing pieces by chocoltaire Paul Wayne Gregory, despite the fact that the chocolate bust pictured above reminds me of the clay head in Lionel Richie's amazingly bad Hello video.

If you'd like to chocolate sculpture of yourself or your loved one, Paul is available for comissions. He'll even do a full body version, if that's what you're into. If you like your chocolate on a much smaller scale, you can order Paul's award winning Pure Indulgence chocolate box, which includes a chocolate made out of popping candy, along with other sweets via his Web site. As an added bonus, you'll be happy to know that Paul's candy is made without any artificial food flavorings or artificial compounds and a minimal percentage of sugars. Woo hoo! Click here to check out more of Paul's work and to shop online.

6 comments:

Sarah Coggrave said...

I love chocolate sculptures - last week I worked on a sculpture made out of sweets :-)

Sarah x

Katie Yoon said...

wow! I just can't believe they are all edible! Thank you for sharing this!

Unknown said...

Lionel's "Hello" video is what I immediately thought of when I saw that bust!

21TonyK said...

I was really lucky. Paul did a demo morning when I was at catering college. Learned a lot in a few hours. Quality of his hand made chocs is fantastic.

Carolyn Jung said...

This is me trying to put my eyes back in their socket. These sculptures are just incredible looking. And all made of my favorite food, too. Amazing!

dessert girl said...

Edib: Great minds think alike! :-)

Tony: Wow! That must have been fun . . . and educational!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...