9.21.2010

Fig & Kindle

Sarah Goldschmidt over at Fig & Kindle recently sent me a link to her Etsy shop and boy, am I glad that she did! Her glass brittles may be the most gorgeous brittles that I have ever seen and the flavors are so creative! This isn't your ordinary peanut brittle. At the Fig & Kindle shop you'll find walnut rosemary, saigon cinnamon, and wasabi pea brittle! I don't know which one I would want to sample first! There are also cocoa cinnamon and almond anise cookies available in their Etsy shop as well. Yum! Besides all of the eye candy, personally, I have a hard time resisting anything with the word "fig" in the title. Love the word...love the fruit! Sarah's brittles (and more) are available right here. Click here to check the Fig & Kindle blog as well. [Thanks, Sarah!]

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So pretty! Like stained glass!

Sarah Coggrave said...

These are amazing, almost too nice looking to eat!

Flourishing Networks said...

Love the sweet things in life and this certainly deliciously sweet yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...